Saturday, January 2, 2010

cheers!

yet another year has come and gone.   as i'm getting old(er) i'm finding time passes by me faster than ever before.  it's very much a wtf moment when i stop to think about it.  one of my resolutions - to not stop and think about it so much.  don't get me wrong.. thinking is a fabulous thing.  over thinking is very unfabulous.  i spent the past year finding myself, and learning that it really is okay to stop living life for other people.  i have come to find that i have no one to please but myself, and that i will always be my harshest critic.  or at least the most honest one.  i think this is the first new year where i feel comfortable in my own skin.  whatever shape this skin takes.. i'm going to roll with it.  so here's to a happy, healthy new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment