Friday, February 19, 2010

never have i ever..

made some awesome eggplant, zucchini, and (fake) mozzarella sandwiches the other night.  out of this veggie cookbook my mom got me for xmas.  vegetarian planet by didi emmons.  i think they have become my new favorite thing.  could probably eat them daily and be in heaven.  speaking of heaven... school is flying by rather quickly this semester.  the rest of my life, though, not so much.  bahhh.  relationships... liking people... so frustrating.  i am totally pining for this boy, and wondering what that means about where i am right now.  and worse yet... i opened my mouth and told someone.  i knew what i was doing when i opened my mouth, and now i deserve the outcome.  i feel like i'm pushing my own buttons lately, just to see how much worse it can get.  but i already know the answer.  so ok.  right?  ok.  rise against is playing in columbus, ohio in may and i may just have to leave this world behind to escape to ohio for a while.  any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment