Saturday, March 13, 2010

let this be our little secret

so march started off a little rocky, but i think i'm feeling pretty good about things now.  i ended my long-term relationship and have rediscovered the fun me.  the awesome me.  the outgoing me.  the romantic me.  the intriguing me.  the friend me.  the kinky me.  i kissed a beautiful guy and had a blind date, of sorts (you wouldn't believe this story...).  neither of which amounted to anything, but felt amazing.  it feels good to be alive again.  it's indescribable at times.  i've been taking these evening walks that are doing wonders to clear my mind and help me relax.  and help those hot jeans look good on me!  for the first time in a long time i can say that i feel like a million bucks.  and i have realized that i don't need anyone by my side to make me feel that way.  nope.  i think i'm pretty darn great all by myself.  (ty shawn and jonathan)

No comments:

Post a Comment